I am so bored to death in my room right now (the hiatus between exam is seriously agonizing) that I decided to reply to the tag from Vincent. LOL First time doing it btw.
5 easy steps:
1) Put your music player on shuffle.
2) Press forward for each question.
3) Use the song title as the answer to the question.
4) With the answers, comment on how it relates to the question.
5) Tag your mates
So lets get it started!!! (LOL this one is a song title itself)
How am I feeling today?
Bad day-
Yeah, it has been quite a bad day…you know…final exam and such…
Will I get far in life?
The Sweet Escape- Gwen Stefani
Feel like escaping it than facing it…the sweet escape in imagination…so will I get far in life?
How do my friends see me?
Girlfriend (Remix) – Avril Lavigne feat Lil’Mama
Well most of friends are female anyway so I don’t mind them seeing me as a part of their girl friends. In fact, its GREAT!
Will I get Married?
Love Today- Mika
Marriage are things of tomorrow so why don’t enjoy love today while we still can?
What is my best friend's theme song?
I believe- Tata Young
Gambatte and believe in yourself! And thanks for your believe in me as well!
What is the story of my life?
Button- Pussy Cat Doll feat Snoop Dogg
It unravels slowly just like how un-button my shirt…revealing more and more flesh…
What was highschool like?
Sexbomb- Tom Jones
Oh, we are all hormonal teenagers back then…who never thought of sex back in highschool anyway?
What is in store for this weekend?
Me love- Sean Kingston
I wanna meet my love…where are you me love?
How is my life going?
The Best Damn Thing- Avril Lavigne
HELL YEAH!!! Getting myself in USM studying the course I want, meeting lots of nice people, THIS IS THE BEST DAMN THING IN MY LIFE NOW!!!!
How can you get ahead of life?
I’m not missing you- Stacie Orrico
Leaving all the bad emotions and memories behind and ready to turn a new leaf and embracing a better life in university…yeah… I am not missing the bad time…
What's the best thing about your friends?
Love so sweet- Arashi
All of you have been so sweet and nice to me… I love all of you so much!!!!
What song will they play at my funeral?
It’s the time to disco- from Kal Ho Naa Ho
OHH, my death = time to disco? One less bugger in this world lar? VERY FUNNY indeed… Or I wan everyone to be happy even in time of my passing? Hmm which one should it be…
How does the world see me?
God knows- Hirano Aya
Yeah only god knows everything of me… the rest of the world however can only partially of me…
Do people secretly lust after me?
Catch you Catch me- Cardcaptor Sakura 1st opening.
I wanna catch you lusting for me and wanna see you catch me... I don’t mind, go ahead! LOL
How can I make myself happy?
Gimme more- Britney Spears
Gimme gimme money, gimme freedom, gimme privacy, JUST GIMME MORE!!!!
What should I do with my life?
Teenagers- My Chemical Romance
Maintain all the innocence and naivety and simple common sense of teenager… and ohh, have fun like a teenagers do!
Will I ever have children?
Wind it up- Gwen Stefani
I think I might wind up enjoying singledom and not having children…but who know I might wind up having a dozen children instead?
What song would you strip to?
Candyman- Christina Aguilera
Oh yeah baby my lips are like sugarcane and I will make you drop your panties and then pop your cherry when I strip!! (OMG I sound like a slut)
What does your mom think of you?
Ice Cream and Cake- Buckwheat Boys
Sweet as ice cream and cake but kinda high in cholesterol (well I am chubby so…)
What is your deep, dark secret?
Everything back but you- Avril Lavigne
I have a tendency to bear a grudge towards people if they ever hurt me deep enough (which luckily, very rare)…in fact, I would prefer to come clear between me and the person and demand all the nice deed that I did towards the person to be back to me…everything back BUT the person.
What is your mortal enemy's theme song?
Beep- Pussy Cat Doll feat. Will. I. Am.
Yeah, I hate you so much you *beep* *beep* *beep* *beep*. And I hope you will be in the every *beep* *beep* you have.
What is you personality like?
With love- Hillary Duff
I respond to anyone who has been a nice friend in my life with equal amount of love and compassion…I treat people with love.
What song will be played at your wedding?
What I like about you- Lilix
Reminiscing all the good things that I like about you…the one that make me take the plunge with you...
Your overall theme song?
Let me be with you- Round Table Featuring Chii- Chobits op.
I wanna be friend with all of you so let me be with all of you…
So who am I gonna tag? I will tag…
No comments:
Post a Comment