Sunday, 6 April 2008

Confession of a lazy first year student...

...a.k.a The Chronicle of UN-study week...

Seriously, this study week has been one of the most useless and meaningless week in my entire uni life until now...to let you guys know roughly how my life is wasted throughout this week, lets have a look on my rough daily cycle (or lack there of) for this one week:

Woke up, brush teeth, breakfast, online, study, lunch, bath, online, study, nap, wake up, bath, dinner, online, study, sleep. (and then repeat the cycle for about 5 days)

(OK, not to say I had been like this throughout the whole study week cos other activities do pop up within these time frame like the day with visit from Thai student, or going to Humanities Student Club meeting, or passing up the PPMS form while end up onlining in KFC the whole day as well as the contemporary music concert by third year music student and such... but other than that...well...thats pretty much my cycle of life in study week...)

And this un-lifestyle had left a toll on me...

I think I am turning into a total wacko by now. People says that I look like I haven't slept for ages despite the fact that I slept for quite an amount of time this week. Apparently my soul is pretty much gone with this kind of lifestyle...

And you know what happens next? (to exact, starting from yesterday) I have a sudden craving for Sushi set and Pepperidge farm. Seriously it was totally random and the craving came out of nowhere. (maybe this is what happen when you are too desperate for life) The different flavour from different types of sushi accompanied with shoyu and wasabi, the melting, creamy, sinfully sweet chocalatey flavor of Pepperidge farm Soft-Baked Dark Chocalate Cookies, it has been circling around my mind since yesterday...

At first I wanna go to Queensbay to buy the sushi set from Jusco (worth it! and its pretty fresh!) as well as taking a stroll there to relax my mind a lil bit. But in the end, laziness and laptop prevails and the whole day was spend in room. AGAIN. But the craving is still hangin around my head. So I opt for the second option and...

I went to TESCO Extra at Sungai Dua. By walking. At 9pm just now. And I bought myself a RM7.25 sushi set as well as the OH-SO-GREAT Pepperridge Farm cookies. I was literally grinning all the way back to RST after I bought these guilty pleasures...

I AM TOTALLY A WACKO NOW.

*cue lunatic laugh*


Anyway, I finish up the whole box of sushi within minutes (even though the shoyu and the dollop of wasabi was kinda messy) and feeling very satisfied for fulfilling the crave. As for Pepperidge Farm, I will make it as my breakfast tomorrow and hopefully the extra sweetness of Pepperidge Farm will get the kick out of me. After all, tomorrow is the most tiring day of all exams with two papers, one in the morning while another one in the evening. I need the extra OOMPH to kickstart my brain and turning on the exam mechanism...

Tomorrow will be the starting point of the series of exam coming within next 3 weeks...hopefully this three week will not turn into the endless wheel of agony...and the fact that I actually did not study much for it is not helping...

Tomorrow 7th of April (Monday):
9a.m. LSP401 General English at Dewan Peperiksaan B (the opening batch of students!! And I am a lil worried about the essay...)

2:15 pm HPW102 Pemikiran Kritis at Dewan Peperiksaan B (lets settle this puzzling course once and for all!!!! Huzzah!!! even though I am totally clueless about what should I study other than the usual one...)

p.s. And yeah, I do have another minor craving as well: the crave for phototaking/camwhoring. I feel like I wanna at least take a picture of my room or campus or anything before this year ends...anyone has a camera? May I borrow it?

No comments:

Read More.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...