This is the second installment of the exam series of blogpost. But it will quite a short one cos today's exam is not exactly important, which is CMM111, so...MEH. But, lets get on with it then!
Since today is an exam day, so me being a hardworking student (LOL the syok-sendiriness) decided to woke up early again (wait, it is more like I am not sleeping properly at all, which I even beat my second alarm clock by waking up earlier than 6:30 am)... just to prepare for exam...which is not even much at all since I didn't took my bath...end up with typical everyday morning routine of online and breakfast... only after the routine is done, I read back a little of my notes and all the previous quizzes... I made little preparation for this exam actually since I never like CMM111 anyway and I went to that exam pretty much unprepared. And I finish all the routine before 8am!? That's way too early!!!
So in the end, I packed my lappie into the lappie bag(Today's is Bleach day!!!!! Istimewa here I comes!!!! *woot*), grab my quizzes and notes and textbook, get myself changed, came down to cafe and sit at the cafe table reading my notes for about half an hour and such. The nice shopowner at the Sri Intanaz Cafe while keeping the table clean, did ask about when is my exam and such. So nice of him even though its just a quip. Then right after that I went straight over the L-05, Dewan Kembara I. A small crowd had formed by the time I reach there. It was so stuffy and hot upstairs!! Again most of my course mates were amused that I bring along my lappie bag along. (Friday is my obligatory Istimewa-ing day) After a while, the exam hall opened and all of us rush in to our respective seats...and here comes exam!!!
Exams Analysis: CMM111
It only consisted of one paper, sixty multiple questions within 1 hours. *And this is why I neglected it because its all OBJECTIVE questions!!!! Besides that, my coursework grade, which constitute to around 60% of total mark of CMM111 is already A- so its pretty much secured already...I think...*
The questions asked in this paper are basically from the *bloody 800 pages (!?)* the Introduction to Computer textbook (in which I *almost* never touched until now) as well as from all the previous quizzes we took before. In fact, the first 18 question was DIRECTLY TAKEN, without modification whatsoever from the PREVIOUS QUIZZES!!!! At first I was seriously REJOICED when I see that, thinking that I will ace this. But as I reached question no. 19 and further, only now I see Encik Mohd Adib and Puan Jumiya are not exactly stupid either...its pretty unfamiliar for me since I *almost* never read the textbook anyway so all the questions from this point onwards are from my *insufficient* general knowledge about computer and GUTS. (THE FINAL WEAPON for all exam students in multiple choice questions...with questionable accuracy)
But still there were people who finished the whole paper and went out like 30 minutes earlier before the time actually finish and me, being careful, went through the paper again and again until the end of the exam like a good student do. As soon as I finished I went straight out from exam hall and catch up with ShuLi, YenPheng, SzeSze and XinMi on the way out. As we march through the marching field, only then I discover that XinMi drives a car to USM!!! *woot* Then of course I decided to hitchhike her car and she being a generous lady send me straight over to Istimewa!!! Thanks thanks!!! And so the typical of Friday Istimewa-ing begans...
As time passed, the sky suddenly turned pitch black followed by torrential downpours accompanied by strong wind!!! I can feel the drizzle hit my face even with the extra roof extension of Istimewa!!! Luckily the rain didn't last too long because otherwise I would be drenched if I insist to go back to that weather in my *puny* umbrella. Then I continue to online, waiting my Bleach download to finish. After that I decide that I wanna play Maplestory for a while only found out there is a patch. After a failed autopatch, I downloaded manual patch instead and commenced patching. Played for a while and disconnected for a couple of time. Looks like the connection Istimewa was not exactly stable after all...
As I was playing, I suddenly received a message from Serena asking am I still in Istimewa or not. Apparently, Serena along with Rubini were over at Roti Bakar Kopitiam to online and study as well. Since i haven't had my lunch yet at that time, so I turned off my lappie and went over to Roti Bakar to join them along. As I reached there, there were already onlining and monopolizing one of the plug over there. Serena was there to update on her blog while Rubi is trying to study her International Management. (which, according to her, the same thing as management except adding in local cultures in dealing with business) Serena showed me her birthday beach party photo besides identifying more startling evidence of Nadia being Katie...or in Nadia's own word, the Kambeng-like creatures. Evidence? Right here!!!!
Unfortunately for us though, right after we finished up compiling the evidence(lol), the connection over Roti Bakar suddenly sucked. All of us was pretty frustrated especially after the shopkeeper is not helping us about it. (Blah blah blah) Soon, Serena went off for her medical appointment while me and Rubi starts musing about our respective subject as well as how sucky my Samsung phone is. (dunno how to transfer the photo from my hp to my lappie through infrared...since my both of my hp and lappies are not updated enough to be equipped with Bluetooth...bluek!) As soon as Serena came back from clinic, we make our move and went over to ManYouTianXia Mangastore to continue our onlining plus studying session.
Soon, we reached MYTX and we settled ourself around a small table on top of the platform they have within the premises. It was a pretty cozy corner with plugs, table light, air con as well as table fan for extra ventilation. Not to mention all the musics over the radio in the premise. After settled down and plugging in(with the help of my trusty and handy extension plug), we continue to go online, checking at each others blog and mail and study. A couple of hour later, David (whom we met at Roti Bakar) came here as well to go online. The high stature of him was not exactly compatible with the low ceiling height on the platform. (and oh btw, me and Serena was bragging about our height which touches the ceiling while Rubi's height was cun-cun appropriate for the height of the ceiling. LOLX)
As soon I done all my usual online routine, I decided that I wanna check out my downloaded Bleach episode. (Grimmjow and Ichigo fightin!!!) Then when out open it...ITS A FAKE!!! I HAD BEEN TROLLED BY DATTEBAYO!!! The screen only shows "WE WILL NOT DO OUR EPISODE IN MKV!!!". Only then I realised the so called Bleach 160 HD version is a troll!!! Shyt!!! All my time at Istimewa is wasted and I need to redownload it all over again!!! Arrrgghhh!!!! And so in the end, I download it all over again and writing this blogpost as well to kill time... The not-so-stable connection over at MYTX (most of the time excellent but sometimes it disconnect without reason...) is grinding my patients as well and my back is pretty painful right now...ouch. We will be going over for dinner in Istimewa as soon as Serena finished with her mindmapping... so ta-ta for now!!! And the *real* Bleach episode 160 is ready as well...lookin forward to all the actions!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment