I heard of Junjou Romantica by Nakamura Shungiku-sensei before and back then scanlation of the manga series are available over at Mochi*Mochi scanlation group. (Too bad they had disbanded in the end...but their previous projects minus all the licensed title are still available for download) But I did not download it before because personally I have little patience in following a series and instead favors oneshot. Then, the series was licensed in USA by BLUManga and all the online scanlation had been took offline in compliance with licensing law in USA. Little did I knew that how MUCH did I actually missed from this...NOW, the series gained a very large following in Japan, still going strong and serialized reaching the 10th volume of it and now spawned an ANIME adaptation!!!! This has to be one of the best news EVERRR for all the Yaoi/BLFan out there!!!!! Kinda regretted that WHY I DID NOT DOWNLOAD THE MANGA BACK THEN WHEN THE SCANLATION WAS AVAILABLE ONLINE? IYAADAA!!!! NOW THAT I WATCHED THE FIRST TWO EPS ALREADY, I AM NOW OFFICIALLY FOLLOWING WITH JUNJOU ROMANTICA!!!! HUZZAH!!!! *Heart Usagi-senseixMisaki*
The cover of Junjou Romantica volume one, licensed and published by BLUManga...gracing the cover is of course the main chara of the story, Misaki (left) and Usami-Sensei (right, also known as USAGI (Rabbit!) sensei LOL) Actually there are a few more pairing in the whole series but currently, this one is my favorite and the cutest...And yes, the manga is indeed requires parental advisory...Beautiful character design and funny storyline of the first two episode immediately made me attracted to it. (LOL on the interaction of Misaki and Usagi Sensei) They had to toned down the sex scene which is EXPLICIT in the manga into implicit sex, with all the *vital parts* obscured in shadow. But they did it in a very tasteful, full of feeling kinda way that its actually somewhat better than ALL OUT SMEXING. Not to mention their choice of opening song, which is 君=花 by Pigstar (LOL BintangBabi), a very moving pop-rock piece. Their accompanying anime opening sequence is very dazzling as well!!! In fact, immediately when I reached home, one of it the first thing that I searched when I go online is the full MP3 of the song. What I got is even better: I had the whole single of it!!! *SQUEALED*
The opening sequence of the Junjou Romantica...nice RIGHT?
and this is the full song of 君=花 by Pigstar on Imeems.
I am so in love with Junjou Romantica now...and I want the next episode NOW!!!! Kyaa!!!!!
*Rabid fanboyism rocks!!! ROFLMAO*

No comments:
Post a Comment