The day 7th of April (which is next Monday) marks the starting of long hurdle for everyone in USM before reaching the major pitstop (or the end for final year students) of their journey as an undergraduate which is the Inter-academic year break (exam ends 25th of April) ... All the challenge that all of us went through this semester, all the hardwork that we gave, all the sacrifice we made... it all come down to the this fateful event... the semester exam is finally around the corner...
So, announcing my exam table for this semester!!! *dramatic effect*
Generally, the flow of exam can be divided into two stage in which the 2nd stage will be the climax of the whole exam:
First stage:
7th of April (Monday)
LSP 401- General English - 9:00 a.m (2 hours)
(Progress of study: Again, what should I study for LSP401? or should I read up more articles?)
HPW 102- Critical Thinking- 2:15 p.m (2 hours)
(Progress of study: TOTAL BRAINCRACK. Modus Ponens? Silogisme? The square of logical relativity? Shyt. I need to concentrate on this NOW!!!!)
11th of Apr (Friday)
CMM111 - Concepts and Techniques in Information Technology - 9:00 a.m. (1 Hours)
(Progress of study: Nil. I HATE THIS SUBJECT!!!!)
-One week hiatus-
Second stage:
18th of April (Friday)
SHE101 - Hubungan Etnik - 9:00 am (1 hours)
(Progress of study: Just like TITAS the previous semester, I skipped almost all the lecture for it. Hopefully can get myself through with last minute studying.)
21st of April (Monday)
HBT105 - Kaedah Penterjemahan - 9:00 a.m. (2 hours)
(Progress of study: This is the climax that I mentioned. Even though exam only contribute 40 marks, I need to study hard to scrape as much mark as I can due to screw up in my courseworks...but...BUT... it feels like there is nothing to study of because this semester is all about application of techniques...)
23rd of April (Wednesday)
LLJ200 - Basic Japanese II - 2:15 p.m (3 hours)
(Progress of study: Ima mada benkyoushiteinai kedo, raishyuu takusan bekyousurutsumori desu.)
25th of April (Friday)
LAE 100 - Basic Spanish I - 3:00 p.m. (2 hours)
(Progress of study: Yo no estudio espanol (for now)...too much of verbos, adjectivos and other stuff to study!!!)
-Exam finish-
BTW, did all of you noticed anything regarding the exam date? If not, let me enlighten you a little...
My lineup of exams are from the first day until the last day...AGAIN!!!! You know what makes it even worse? My first paper (LSP401) will be the opening paper, the very first paper of all the exams while my last paper (LAE100) will be the last paper of all exams this semester. I will be the opening batch of students as well as last batch of student in exams!!!! (At least I am not the starting batch in the previous semester!) THIS. IS. TOTALLY. UNBELIEVABLE. I think a lot of my friend in other course will finish up way earlier than I do...SHEESH!
Anyway, hopefully can go through this hurdle without ending up totally wounded because to be frank, this semester was not exactly a good one for me... incidents, stress, whatever. The hurdles...looks challenging...
p.s. a little anecdote from PikHan's blog: the formula of study week for a first year BATI student. Very TRUE. LOL
No comments:
Post a Comment