Tuesday, 15 April 2008

There is something about love and romance...

皆様、僕は初めて日本語でblogを作っているから、よろしくおね願いします!!!ドキドキですね~~~

僕は質問が三つあります:どうして男と女は恋を始めているのですか? 恋の感覚は如何ですか? 僕はこんな事をぜんぜん知っていないから、誰が僕に教えてもいいですか?男と女の恋は不思議だな~~

あ~~~日本語でblogを作っていることはちょおっと難しかったですから、いまから英語で書いています。ごめんね~~

lol I give up. My lack of knowledge in Japanese vocabulary and grammar plus painfully slow typing process are indeed mind-grating. But what am I typing here are basically wondering about why people have to fall in love and start a romantic relationship and such. The main content of it is in the second paragraph, consisted of a couple of questions and concluded by "Love between man and woman is so puzzling~~~" Sound stupid right? lolx

Anyway, my personal musing about romance is stirring up recently due the fact that there are so many couples formed right in front of my eye around my circle of friends. (In fact, I spotted three couples for now. You know who you are *wink*) I mean, why you guys HAVE TO fall in love? For me, all the effort that has to be taken to start one and to maintain a romantic relationship is extremely tiring and mindgrating...not to mention the underlying risk of breaking up...then all the time, money and hardwork will go down the drain just like that!? Why bother to start a relationship in the first place if it ends up bombed and hurting both side in the process? Or you guys decided to take the plunge just because you guys feel like it? I still can't see why many people see university as a place to find love. Guys, we are not here to do love-hunting here!!

To love or not to love, that is the question. (proudly copied from Hamlet) As for me, I don't think its time for me start a romantic relationship, not anytime soon and probably not for a very long time. My personal stand on romance is I will not take the plunge without knowing the depth of it. I need to ensure that the someone is actually THE ONE and definitely I will cherish that relationship with all of my energy and soul if I am sure that the person is THE ONE, keeping the flame alive and going until the end. Getting hurt and tired over a romantic relationship (or the process of making one) is definitely not the best thing too happen at all and I really, REALLY don't like the things about breakup AT ALL. Thats why I will either do very hard to keep one(which will not happen anytime soon) or not having one. Besides that, I don't like to see myself as a person that fall head to heel in love, going all the way just to please the girlfriend/boyfriend while neglecting everyone around him, spending almost all the time with the girl/guy instead. There are many things or other people that we can devote our time to, not just girlfriend/boyfriend. I hate those kind of people as well actually so couples, better check properly your friends' status!! Plus, I don't like the air of awkwardness that settles down between me and my lover if we had know each other than before. We can't exactly simply talk loud and mock at each other or anything that a friend usually do anymore just because we are a couple. We will never talk like...normal anymore with the so call "lover label" flying around...

Most important of all, I am still in university and I need to enjoy my uni life here to the fullest, in terms of learning knowledge, making lots of friend and having a blast over here. Finding and making a romantic relationship? Nah, after I hang out and partying with my friends, ok? In fact, we should spread the love to everyone and ensures everyone get enough attention and compassion. We shouldn't be selfish and keeping all the time and attention to one single individual only, right?

Actually, suddenly I feel like I am a typical Virgo lover-pragmatic but committed, the one that waits, the one that isn't much of a suave, romantic guy that will charm anyone by the first sight, but the one that will keep his vow forever. Guess I had been reading too much of astrology article, particularly about Virgo. Click the link for more detail about Virgo!!!

はいはい、僕は知っているよ。。。僕は夢がない男だね。。。

...or I am just being jealous? Actually when I saw any couple in which at least one of them are my friend, usually two drastically opposite feeling will pop up, depends on my mood or sometimes even randomly. It is either bitterly anger and sweet "ahhh...". And usually, its more bitter than sweet. Maybe its because of all my worries about having a relationship is actually shown by them (Maybe its me that paranoia, but sometimes I can feel it) or I am just plainly disapprove the relationship...sometimes I do think its me that being too hard on them, acting like a doting father protecting their children and wanting the children's attention all to his own...

or I am just being single for way too long? Hiakz!

(Don't need to answer that, seriously)

*shakes head wildly* I should not even concern about these kind of earthly thing now. Its time to exam, people!!!! The climax will come very soon and my very first year in uni life is going to be over very soon!!!!

Warning: Any couple that actually feel offended by my rant should screw some sense into their lovey-dovey mind. Plus, you will only feel the sting if you actually did it before in the first place, right? *Donning flame-prove suit* *Refilling propane tank* My flamethrower is ready to roast any lunatic lovebirds who attack me rabidly!!!! Huzzah!!!!

ps: After reading up this post for a couple of time and seeing how the whole blogpost degenerate into something else, I do think I have some jealousy tendency going on...hmm...but then romance these days are so overrated, full of glitters but lack of reality. Do you think I should change my mindset?

pss: I edited the title of the blog. Its somehow...incongruous with the whole tone of the post.

4 comments:

Ching-y said...

For me, when ur friends are in a r/ship, it's de best time to test their friendship. If they dump u after they are in r/ship, *aha* they are not true friends. Lol. i duno, this is how n de times friendship r being tested.

when som ppl r in r/ship, they tend to ditch everyting and anyting else, even their closest friends n spend all their time to them... i would have been bored seeing him eventually if it was me... bleh... no life ke?

being serious in r/ship is good. jus take ur time. meet more ppl and one day, u'll find de right 1. friends hav more priority for me...

LiZaRdboi_88 said...

Aye to that. Mom's knows best! hiakz!!

But then, witnessing how people change into some blind love sick puppy in the starting/beginning of a relationship but ends up agonizing when breakup is not exactly encouraging. And the failing rate of a relationship is extremely high these day...its so tiring and risky to even start one, let maintaining it.

...or maybe I just hate people that change their character/personality into something they aren't of in a relationship...

Joaquin aka Ah Lip said...

single is the best now!!!! enjoy youth life now!! burn the youth tht onli happen once a time in our lifetime!!! jus don let the 1 person tight up ur freedom!!! so, single at the moment now is the best, agree???

LiZaRdboi_88 said...

AGREED!!!! *give Joaquin a five*

Read More.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...