I AM DEAD BORED. VERY.
To prove how boring my holiday is until now, observe my daily activities:
Woke up. Brush teeth. Breakfast. Online at my PC. Lappie for drama and anime. Cook the rice. Bath. Pick my youngest brother home from school. Serve the food to my brother. Lounging around my/my parent's room while waiting my turn to use the PC. My turn, online again. Got tired and bored of it. Went back to nap. Woke up, either naturally for dinner (hunger calls! LOL) or being yelled by mom for not sweeping the floor. Bath. Back to my room for drama and anime in lappie. When the PC is not attended, online. Went down for milo and cookie as supper. SLEEP.
and repeat this cycle for one whole week.
Note: Variation on Monday and Friday, where my youngest brother is having co-curricular activity. For this, I will be sending lunch for him and pick him around 3:00pm. For weekends, the numbers of going online as well as being ordered around by mom to do random chores increases. Occasionally, blogging inspiration pops in along with pictures in camera that's once in a blue moon...
Warning: Before you people start asking me why not finding myself a part-time job or something, the fact that my holiday is shorten too 1 month and two weeks due to going back to USM earlier to volunteer myself as a PPMS (Pembimbing Pelajar Minggu Suaikenal) or Orientation Week Student Volunteer *not that its a bad thing, in fact its GREAT!* means that I can only earn one month of full salary while there is not pressing need for money anyway. Plus I think that I deserve this amount of rest before I went back to get busy with uni stuff and another academic year...ok fine, I AM JUST PLAIN LAZY. Happy now?
SO DON'T COME OVER AND BUG ME ABOUT THIS ISSUE!!!! I BITES!!! *grr!!!!* You all have my warning...
That's some holiday I have until now. Now I can only hope and wait for the moment that most of my former schoolmate come back for their holiday and then we can HANG OUT and HAVING a BLAST!!!!
But till then, the BOREDOM are here to stay, obviously.
I need a remedy for my chronic BOREDOM. Maybe I should venture out of my house and take more photo for my blog! or maybe, maybe...*venture off in dreamland*
And yeah, I STILL SUCK AND SCARED IN DRIVING. (from a couple of tries with my parent during weekends...so add that snippet in as well in my daily cycle) Looks like uni life away from home, will left a toll in driving skill...no car to drive what?! Plus there is no car at home most of the time anyway...
Woke up. Brush teeth. Breakfast. Online at my PC. Lappie for drama and anime. Cook the rice. Bath. Pick my youngest brother home from school. Serve the food to my brother. Lounging around my/my parent's room while waiting my turn to use the PC. My turn, online again. Got tired and bored of it. Went back to nap. Woke up, either naturally for dinner (hunger calls! LOL) or being yelled by mom for not sweeping the floor. Bath. Back to my room for drama and anime in lappie. When the PC is not attended, online. Went down for milo and cookie as supper. SLEEP.
and repeat this cycle for one whole week.
Note: Variation on Monday and Friday, where my youngest brother is having co-curricular activity. For this, I will be sending lunch for him and pick him around 3:00pm. For weekends, the numbers of going online as well as being ordered around by mom to do random chores increases. Occasionally, blogging inspiration pops in along with pictures in camera that's once in a blue moon...
Warning: Before you people start asking me why not finding myself a part-time job or something, the fact that my holiday is shorten too 1 month and two weeks due to going back to USM earlier to volunteer myself as a PPMS (Pembimbing Pelajar Minggu Suaikenal) or Orientation Week Student Volunteer *not that its a bad thing, in fact its GREAT!* means that I can only earn one month of full salary while there is not pressing need for money anyway. Plus I think that I deserve this amount of rest before I went back to get busy with uni stuff and another academic year...ok fine, I AM JUST PLAIN LAZY. Happy now?
SO DON'T COME OVER AND BUG ME ABOUT THIS ISSUE!!!! I BITES!!! *grr!!!!* You all have my warning...
That's some holiday I have until now. Now I can only hope and wait for the moment that most of my former schoolmate come back for their holiday and then we can HANG OUT and HAVING a BLAST!!!!
But till then, the BOREDOM are here to stay, obviously.
I need a remedy for my chronic BOREDOM. Maybe I should venture out of my house and take more photo for my blog! or maybe, maybe...*venture off in dreamland*
And yeah, I STILL SUCK AND SCARED IN DRIVING. (from a couple of tries with my parent during weekends...so add that snippet in as well in my daily cycle) Looks like uni life away from home, will left a toll in driving skill...no car to drive what?! Plus there is no car at home most of the time anyway...
1 comment:
lol...go go around your hometown & snaps some pix for us here in PENINSULAR!!! :)
Post a Comment