Monday, 5 May 2008

Kolo mee as breakfast.

In my Kuching food post back in December, I mentioned before my personal relationship and memories with the all-Kuchingites delicacy namely Kolo mee. This post will feature that particular kopitiam that I always visit for my treat of kolo mee since I was in kindy, now with my own pictures!!! (using family digital cam) Without further a due...lets starts the feast for the eye!!!!
This is the kopitiam that I had been talking about: HuatHuat Cafe. The BEST kolo mee in 7th mile and possibly, Kuching. Had been eating there since kindergarten.
And that's the BIG GUY (face obscured) that cook the finest kolo mee EVER, busy in BUSINESS. And notice the price signage over there? due to ever rising price of flour, citywide kolo mee price had been raised to RM2.50 per bowl... *sniffle*
The best combination for a Kuchingite's breakfast: A bowl of kolo mee accompanied with a small saucer of sliced chilli in vinegar and a glass of Teh-C-Peng. Best of all, his kolo mee is still served in porcelain chicken bowl!!!!!
Kolo mee and Teh-C-Peng: AFTER.
And this is my fat face, looking SATISFIED for a HEARTY BREAKFAST. Will be back quite often for more!!!

ps: Actually, do you think it's kinda dorky to bring around digital cam snapping random pictures for the sake of blogging? LOL.

pss: This is the 101st post in my blog!!! WOOHOO!!!! (...if you count the TRILOGY that I had taken offline due to some...ISSUES.)

No comments:

Read More.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...