Next time people...next time...and maybe I should get my own digital cam...
It all started from the latest blogpost by KennySia about his attempt of getting a free BigMac by chanting the BigMac Chant...and what happened next...
The video itself was very amusing but this post is not about the video itself, but its about the back ground music used in KennySia in that video of his. Yes, its Sympathique by Pink Martini. (Its in french song, btw). Love the simple and cheerful tune of the song, it gives me the feeling of: "Ahh, ain't life's a bliss" feeling...
And this is the album cover of Sympathique. Skating near Eiffel Tower=Good life in Paris?And while I searched Youtube for a video of it, I encounter this nice and cute self-made video using the song as the background music. The maker of the video is smart in tying what's happening in the video with the song...so this is an extra bit for all of you!!!!
Last not least though, the lyric and its translation:
Ma chambre a la forme d'une cage
Le soleil passe son bras par la fenêtre
Les chasseurs à ma porte
Comme les p'tits soldats
Qui veulent me prendre
Je ne veux pas travailler
Je ne veux pas déjeuner
Je veux seulement l'oublier
Et puis je fume
Déjà j'ai connu le parfum de l'amour
Un million de roses n'embaumerait pas autant
Maintenant une seule fleur dans mes entourages
Me rend malade
Je ne veux pas travailler
Je ne veux pas déjeuner
Je veux seulement l'oublier
Et puis je fume
Je ne suis pas fière de ça
Vie qui veut me tuer
C'est magnifique être sympathique
Mais je ne le connais jamais
Je ne veux pas travailler
Non
Je ne veux pas déjeuner
Je veux seulement l'oublier
Et puis je fume
Je ne suis pas fière de ça
Vie qui veut me tuer
C'est magnifique être sympathique
Mais je ne le connais jamais
Je ne veux pas travailler
Non
Je ne veux pas déjeuner
Je veux seulement l'oublier
Et puis je fume
My room has a shape of a cage
The sun passes its arm by the window
Hunters at my door
Like little soldiers
Who want to take me
I don't want to work
I don't want to lunch
I want only to forget him
And then I smoke
Already I knew the perfume of love
A million roses don't embalm as much
Now only one flower in my entourages
Make me sick
I don't want to work
I don't want to lunch
I want only to forget him
And then I smoke
I am not proud of that
Life which wants to kill me
It is splendid to be cool
But I never knew it
I don't want to work
No
I don't want to lunch
I want only to forget him
And then I smoke
I am not proud of that
Life which wants to kill me
It is splendid to be cool
But I never knew it
I don't want to work
No
I don't want to lunch
I want only to forget him
And then I smoke
Enjoy the music and life, ladies and gentlemen and Ciao!
Epilogue: I need more inspiration, photo as well as activities to blog about...anyone please spare me all of these please!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment