Tuesday, 20 May 2008

君=花 by Pigstar: the MV.

Prologue: MY DRIVER'S LICENSE IS GONE WITHOUT A TRACE AT MY OWN HOME. (I LEFT IT WITH MY PARENT WHILE I AM AWAY) I AM ANAL+DEPRESSED ABOUT DRIVING NOW. *HENCE THE ABUSE OF CAPLOCK*

In other stories, went out with former classmate just now and will be back to St. Thom tomorrow (Tuesday 20th of June). Happy Days coming!!!!

If anyone still remember, I blogged about my current anime obsession namely, Junjou Romantica (純情ロマンチカ)as well as how much I love the opening song which is 君=花 by Pigstar. Out of curiosity, I decided to search for its official video at Youtube, found it, and...



*Shattered sound of imagination*
*deep long sigh*

*Otome ( 乙女)-mode ON*

No bishies. (
The boy inside the vid is OK, but the main singer of the band is...*meh* I guess the voice is no equal to look. *sigh*) No trace of BL WHATSOVER. (It features a boy taking pictures and happened to took a picture of a girls that immediately catches his eyes) And the story ends with the guy stunned after witnessing the girl jumping off the building. *WTF*

Pigstar...and the main singer is the 2nd from the left...*meh*

Besides that, I searched for the full lyric and translation of 君=花 as well and this is what I have, with credits goes to Junjou.info. (ps: I think the owner of that blog is a Malaysian...cos she wishes Happy Teacher's Day to Malaysian teacher *hiakz*)

Song title: Kimi = Hana
Artist:
pigstar
Music & Lyrics:
Tomonori Sekiguchi
Romaji & English Translation:
Adlina @ www.junjou.info

Sono te hanasanaide hanasanaide
Boku ga sobani iru kara
Donna toki demo waratte waratte
Hana wo sakasete yo

Don’t let go of this hand, don’t let go
Because I’ll be by your side
No matter when, smile! Smile!
The flower will bloom

Kimi no daisukina hana ga saita yo
Chiisana toge no aru hana ga kesa saita yo
Sono toge de jibun wo mamoreru tsumori kana
Tsuyogatte bakari no hana kimi mitai dane

The flower you like the most has bloomed
The flower with a small thorn bloomed this morning
I wonder if I should protect that thorn
The lone strong flower resembles you

Yasashisa wo shiru hodo setsunaku narunda
Kimi ga nagashitekita namida no nukumori to shite kara

The gentleness becomes as painful as I know
Because you and the warmth of your falling tears know

Kimi ni aitakute aitakute
Futari de ireba iru hodo samishikunaru nara
Samishiku nakunaru made te wo tsunagou
Sono te hanasanaide Hanasanaide
Boku ga sobani iru kara
Donna toki demo waratte waratte
Hana wo sakasete yo

I want to see you, I want to see you
If it gets lonely even when the two of us are together
Let’s hold hands until the loneliness disappears
Don’t let go of this hand, don’t let go
Because I will be by your side
No matter when, smile! Smile!
The flower will bloom

Kimi ga dokka no hoshi ni hohoemi kakeru nara
Sora wo miageru dake de shiawase ni narunda

If you send a smile to a star somewhere
Just looking up at the sky makes me happy

Nanigenai koto mo itoshiku omou no wa
Kimi to iu na no hana ga kono mune ni saita kara

Even trivial things become precious to me
Because the flower that is you bloomed in my heart

Kimi ni aitakute aitakute
Futari de ireba iru hodo samishikunaru nara
Samishiku nakunaru made te wo tsunagou
Sono te hanasanaide Hanasanaide
Boku ga sobani iru yo
Donna toki demo waratte naite ageru kara
Sobani ite

I want to see you, I want to see you
If it gets as lonely even when the two of us are together
Let’s hold hands until the loneliness disappears
Don’t let go of this hand, don’t let go
I will be by your side
No matter when, smile! You can cry, because
I’m with you

Mizu wo agenakya karete shimau kara
Sonna toge ja nani mo mamorenai yo
Tsuyogatte bakari no hana nanda
Sono toge de kizutsukanai ne sonnani mou nakanaide

If there’s no water, it will wither, so
that thorn can’t protect anything at all
It’s the lone strong flower
The thorn doesn’t hurt, so don’t cry anymore

Sono te hanasanaiyo hanasanaiyo
Futari de ireba iru hodo samishiku naru nara
Samishiku nakunaru made te wo tsunagou
Chiisana sono toge de boku no te wo tatoe kizutsukete mo

I won’t let go of this hand, Won’t let go
If it gets as lonely even when the two of us are together
Let’s hold hands until the loneliness disappears
Even if that small thorn hurts my hand

In the meantime, let me retreat to my ever-handy external harddisk and follow up with Junjou Romantica...I will keep an eye and download episode of week every week!!!!

The main chara/pairing in Junjou Romantica (with the main one of course, Usagi Sensei and Misaki!!! *the hugging one*)...I *heart* Bishies~~~

Epilogue: Maybe I will just make a new driver's license if I still fail to find it... *sigh* Guess I won't be driving for a while now...

No comments:

Read More.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...