*Cue grand entrance music*
*Standing ovation*
Thank you, thank you!!! And, OH, don't roll your eyes first! Despite the excessive silliness of a pompous entrance within my own blog, there is a reason behind this...you see...
THIS POST OFFICIALLY MARKS MY 100th POST IN HIDDEN CLOSET!!!!
*Happy DANCE!!!!!*
*Happy DANCE!!!!!*
(officially, anyway...we all knew that a few post were missing...*cough* *ahem*)
Hidden Closet has come a long way from the day it was born and almost reaching one year old. (official birthday for Hidden Closet will be in next month!!!) To top it off, my website counter had reached the 1800 hit mark!!! (not that there is any importance in this number...just for fun) For that, I give my thanks to all my visitors who ever came here to read my musing and endless rant about life!!!!

For this post though, I am not gonna do any sappy reminiscing post for now (I will leave my reflection on the blog's birthday) but instead to do a FUN post about my musing, specifically about the thing that I can see from my latest blog widget, entitled...
FASCINATING FEEDBACK FROM FEEDJIT!!!!
(Never mind the excessively blatant amazing application of ALLITERATION ROFLMAO. I am impressed myself too!!!)
This fascinating blog widget, namely Feedjit, keep track of your website's traffic by tracing the whereabout of your visitor through the location of your IP address as well as which website/search engine/place that they access through to reach my website and where do they leave from my blog. Ever since the implementation of this widget in my blog, it did yield VERY interesting result in terms of demographic of my visitors and how do they reach my blog...which never fails to amuse me...Lets starts with myself then (mine is the weirdest, actually)!!! APPARENTLY, one way or the other, I am surfing this website from Kota Kinabalu (according to Feedjit)...DESPITE the fact my computer is at home, KUCHING. I wonder why my IP address is at Kota Kinabalu anyway?? For all my other friends in my blogroll who happen to add Feedjit as your widget, no need to be curious that there is someone from Kota Kinabalu visiting your blog frequently...because that's actually ME accessing your blog from home which is NOT in Kota Kinabalu.

As for the other visitors, I can pretty much guess who izzit among my circle of friend who drop by at my blog. For example, I believe that Ching and Nadia dropped by at my blog before within these few day, if my guess for visitors from Kuala Lumpur/Petaling Jaya, Wilayah Persekutuan is correct. For Melaka, it should be ShuLi, who decide to visit blogs after updating her own. As for my fellow Kuchingites, my safest bet will go to a couple of my former schoolmate but especially YangLip and all the others that access my blog through his. I am not so sure about Penangites though within these few day because as far as I know, Lydia is at work while Vincent is having his internship in KL. Hmm...there are a few other Penangites in my circle of friends though...Last but not least: is that you, YeeShien? Who came from Bathurst, New South Wales, Australia? As for NewZealanders, mostly it should be my former classmate in 5s1 back in Kuching High days...(LOL I wonder how many guess here is right~~~)
Once in a while, someone across Singapore drop by at my blog from this blog, landed specifically at my first time blood donation post. Apparently, that particular post of mine had became one of the resources as well as inspiration in her bid to donate blood for the first time. (as written in her 24th of April entry in her blog) To Angela: I never knew the sharing of my experience first time donating blood can be a source of motivation for you to donate blood (even though your mom forbid it in the end...) but I glad that it did and thank you for finding it useful. So, GO DONATE YOUR BLOOD ON/AFTER YOUR 19th Birthday!!! LOL *waving support banner*Another point that is worth mention here is a certain someone from Semenyih, Negeri Sembilan actually receive feeds (RSSFeed or whatever thingy) on my blog and ALWAYS drop by at my latest blogpost. I have been observing for a while for three of the latest posting of mine and there always be someone(as shown by Feedjit) from Semenyih, Negeri Sembilan...As far as I remember, I don't think I have anyone among my circle of friend Negeri Sembilan. (unless I am missing someone here) OR izzit a real fan of this blog? Hmm...think think...
Last but not least are occasional oddities from search engine. I do get a couple of click from the oddest location possible for the oddest thing, as far as United States of America (in which one of them was actually searching for WUS101 and instead end up in this post of mine...definitely not what the person wanted to find!!! LOL), closer from HongKong through Google.tw and end up here instead. (somehow, that guy was searching for Confession of a lazy? What kind of search is this?). And once, someone in Malaysia (forgot where is his/her location) was searching for information about JPA scholarship through Google and instead end up here. Must be a prospective student who just get their result in SPM (for overseas scholarship in which should be higher possibility for him to search for info) or STPM. (for Scholarship in local uni, less likely but still possible.) But I don't that post will be any help cos it features rant on how much I hate official documentations!!!! Lingering angers from PTPTN days...
OK one last thing before I wrapped up this post: SOMEONE out there actually SEARCHED my FULL NAME in Google before end up in this post most of the time. Someone actually vanity-search me?! *le Gasp* After running through various possibility, I came down with these two deduction:
Deduction A: Someone from my circle of friends (which I am not so sure who is the exact person) wanted to visit my blog since I mentioned it like many times to them but not so sure about the accurate address of my blog. Instead, he decided to search for my FULL NAME in Google (Ahh the wonders of Google) which result in that particular post that I mentioned above. And since this method is working for the person anyway in finding my blog, the person decided that he/she will just stick to this method every time he/she wanna visit my blog...instead of remembering the exact address for my blog...*tsk*?!
Deduction B: A STALKER, hiding in the shadow ready to pounce the helpless me in the moment that I least aware of...to pry open my life and body and violate it thoroughly. *ZOMGZ* What the hell am I thinking!!!! *Hit head hard!!!*
Anyway, I had fun with Feedjit and this feature will definitely stay in this blog and giving me amusement and fun in guessing who will end up in my blog and such. Teehee!
That's all for today!!! Look forward for more post soon, as ZheRong spent his holiday at his home town, Kuching!!!
ps: Photoshop CS2 is not that useless for me after all...those captions in photo were added with the help of Photoshop CS2. I DID IT FOR THE GLORY OF THE LOLZ!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment